Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jessica White On Molestation, Overdose



Jessica White On Molestation, Overdose
The beautiful Jessica White revealed some dark, painful secrets regarding her past. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model told People Magazine that she was sexually abused as a teenager, and admitted that her past was part of her reason for becoming committed to modeling.
“I had to go through the hurt secretly," she shared. "I look at modeling as a savior, because [it allowed me] to leave and travel to Paris and New York when I could finally relax and be out of the abusive environment.”
White also discussed surviving a cocaine overdose when she was 20 years old.
“I was going to lose everything, but I was lucky," White says. "Because I came face-to-face with evil, and it wasn’t something I liked seeing.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am