Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ciara Is Taking Her Time



Ciara Is Taking Her Time
Ciara made waves a couple of months ago by announcing publicly that she wanted to be released from her recording contract. The dance pop diva hasn't had the hottest career as of late, but, in an interview with Yahoo Australia, she made it clear that she's focusing on her right now and isn't obsessing over record sales or label woes.
“Right now, I am in the process of letting things fall how they are supposed to," she said. "It may sound crazy to you, but I have never really managed to take time for me and to enjoy my life and enjoy the benefits I have been blessed with."
“I want to look back five years from now and be happy I have set up the proper building blocks for my business to run on, even if I don’t want to perform," she added. "I am working hard on every aspect of my career, from who I am as a performer to making music, TV and films. From my perspective, my goal is to do more than just perform. To use the platform I have been given to turn it into something more, to do something different.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am