Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nicki Minaj Talks About Haters



Nicki Minaj Talks About Haters
Nothing exemplifies fame more than raging paranoia.
Nicki Minaj sounds like she is definitely heading to that 'they're all out to get me' level of fame. In a recent interview, the rapper distanced herself from her Twitter followers and also complained about being a 'robot' for the masses and the media to fawn over.
"All of those people who follow me on Twitter? They aren’t my friends," Minaj told Black Book. "Some of them are fans, but many of them are people who hate my guts and are just waiting for me to tweet something that they can put on their blogs. It’s easy to see two million followers and think, Look at all these people who love me! But not all of them love me. Whether I’m smiling or not, I know that people are always waiting for me to slip up."
“I’ve lost my peace of mind. I no longer know who’s my friend or my enemy. I don’t know if they’re calling me because they like me or because they want a photo op, and that’s not a good feeling. I’m always second-guessing everyone, trying to figure out, Who is this person, and what do they want from me? Most people don’t treat me like a human being. I’ve become an image, a persona, a robot: ‘Stand there, take a picture, and smile.’”
Yeah, Nicki fame is hard. You've also become a narcissist.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am