Friday, February 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian Denies Butt Pill Rumors



Kim K. Denies Butt Pill Rumors
Kim Kardashian is tired of everyone thinking her badonk is scientically-enhanced.
The curvaceous beauty is denying reports that she has signed on to endorse a butt enhancement pill. During an upcoming appearance on the "The Rachael Ray Show" with her mom Kris Jenner, the reality star says she would never promote a product she finds unnecessary.
“I have said no to butt enhancement pills!” she said. “I’m like, I don’t think I need them and this is just crazy. I would never endorse a product like that!”
Okay, so no pills. But does that mean Kimmy K never had any type of booty surgery? The world wants to know.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am