Friday, February 25, 2011

Kanye's Take On Abortion:



Kanye's Take On Abortion:
Controversy has spiked around abortion these days, and it was only a matter of time before the most opinionated man in music shared his two cents on the subject. Kanye West took to Twitter to give his thoughts on the abortion debate, but he didn't give an articulate, thoughtful take on Pro-Life vs. Pro-Choice. Nope. Not Yeezy.
“An abortion can cost a ballin' n***a up to 50gs maybe a 100," West tweeted. "Gold diggin' b*tches be getting pregnant on purpose. #STRAPUP my n***as!”
“It ain’t happen to me," Kanye clarified. "But I know people.”
Well said, Yeezy...well said.

1 comment:

lady ray said...

I actually like what he said. Women don't get themselves pregnant its the mans sperm that swims to the egg and makes the baby. MEN WRAP IT UP. Damn birth control we need sperm blocker. I'm glad he didn't say nothing where I want to slap him. Thanks Kanye.

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am