Thursday, February 24, 2011

Forbes Has Six Questions For Comedian Kevin Hart



Kevin Hart spices up the 2011 Ford Explorer with a few laughs in a new Ford ad campaign.  The campaign is focused on reaching the urban market and includes TV, print, radio and digital segments. I sent Hart a few questions to find out how he feels about the Explorer, cars and driving. Turns out he’s a ‘66 Ford Mustang man, at heart, ala James Dean. Here’s what he has to say:
What is currently in your garage?


I currently have a Range Rover…SUPER CHARGED. I’m small so I have to compensate in other areas and I’m not scared to admit it.

When did you become interested in cars?


I have always liked cars ever since my older brother, Robert , gave me a 1980 Pontiac Trans-AM.  I felt like Smoky and the Bandit.

Was there someone in your family who was particularly interested in cars?


Well my dad was a skilled handy man and he would work on peoples cars from time to time.  He seems to get a kick out of telling people how screwed their cars were and how much work it was going to take to fix them.


How would you describe your driving style?


I like to call my driving style “AGGRESSIVE QUICKIE’.  There short quick spells of aggressive driving.  It is also can describe my style of sex also.

Do you have a history with Ford?

I have always been a fan of the Mustangs.  I would always dream of having a 1966 Mustang convertible and driving it with a leather jacket on like James Dean.


What have you noticed about the Explorer that stands out to you?


Man, where do I start.  I love the redesign, inside and out! It’s so stylish. Frankly, I feel like a super model when I drive it. The technology is incredible. From the mobile hot spot to the terrain management.





If Hart makes you laugh until it hurts, catch him live on the “Laugh At My Pain” tour. Check his website for dates and tickets. Follow him on Twitter for a daily dose of funny. He also makes his own t-shirts, also for sale on his site. 



Source

1 comment:

Imani Wisdom said...

Kevin Hart is sooooooooooooooooo crazy! But seriously--I happy for him. He went from Soul Plane to Forbes Magazine...*THUMBS UP* =OD

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am