Monday, November 29, 2010

Shawn Carter ( Jay- Z) Louis XIII Cognac Bottle


I’m not sure how I end up where I end up sometimes but I am blessed and privileged to be able to experience some of the worlds finest things.
Here you have a personal bottle of S.Carter aka Jay- Z Louis XIII Cognac Bottle. It’s a bad picture I know….I was a long night.
After doing a bit of research, the prices of these bottles are pretty expensive.
A 750ml bottle of Louis XIII may be priced as high as $3,000(US) however average price range is between $1,800 to $2,500. “Louis XIII Black Pearl” is a limited edition cognac, packaged in 786 individually numbered Baccarat dark crystal carafes. The edition completely sold out within two months.Decanters were sold at Tokyo for 1 million yen ($9,494 US). via wiki

Via marcus troy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEW HIT SINGLE
KING- ATTACK CA$H
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mqliq2kbNU

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am